Phoenix Tears, one of the most well-known cannabis extracts, is popular for a reason. Also known as Rick Simpson Oil (RSO), this customer-favourite helps treat several medical problems, including cancer at all its stages.
This marijuana product was first developed by Rick Simpson, a Canadian who advocated for the use of cannabis in treating medical conditions. His namesake oil contains an extremely high amount of THC — a concentration up to 99%, which is far beyond what other oils use.
On top of that, the CBD and CBN content deliver relief of many ailments. Phoenix Tears can help:
- Relieve Anxiety – The THC helps release hormones that reduce stress and calm the mind.
- Induce Sleep – RSO oil is made from Indica strains, which put you into a sleepy state and relax your body and mind.
- Boost Appetite – The cannabinoids trigger hunger hormones and see to it that the digestive system works properly.
- Alleviate Pain – The anti-inflammatory properties of cannabinoids can mitigate pain.
The Perks of Using Phoenix Tears
Our RSO offers convenience and potency that doesn’t disappoint:
- It’s Potent – With around 400mg to 480mg THC, a small drop or two is equivalent to smoking a bud 15 times.
- It’s Lab-Tested – Mary’s Medibles is a high-quality manufacturer with its own lab technician. Each batch of Phoenix Tears is tested regularly for consistent and accurate dosage.
- It’s Tasteless – Thanks to its formulation, you won’t taste or smell marijuana. The smoke is clean and smooth, too.
- It’s Immediate Effects – Our RSO is easy for your body to digest, so it won’t take long before effects kick in.
There are four ways to administer Phoenix Tears:
- Orally – Place a drop or two under your tongue and hold them there before swallowing. Or add a few drops to your favourite food. Do this twice a day.
- Vaping – Simply add it to your vape tank. Want to get the full flavour of the distillate? Use a ceramic coil instead of a cotton coil.
- Dabbing – Place a few drops on the dab rig and smoke it.
- Smoking a Joint – Put a few drops on your rolling paper and roll it up.