- To help minimize points of close contact in our communities, Canada Post will no longer be requesting signatures for any deliveries to the door. where possible, Canada Post delivery agents will apply their safe drop process. This means they will leave these items in your mailbox or outside your door if it’s safe to do so. Where it’s not possible to safe drop, the delivery agent will leave a notice card indicating the post office where you can pick up your items by showing proof of identity.
- We have improved our packaging. We have changed out all our equipment as of July 26, 2020.
- We are slowly adding products as we re-open, if you do not see your favorite items in stock check back soon.
- The weather is heating up, chocolates and edibles may MELT during transit, we are not liable for melting edibles, order at your own risk.
- To speed up the ordering process we if your product is out of stock the options are Substitute or Credit Back. We will no longer contact customers for subs. If we cannot find a suitable sub we will Credit Back